Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GET THE LOOK: Vintage Bridesmaid

Just recently, I had a wedding gig at Vivire Alabang. Christine's (the bride) sister opted for a vintage inspired look. I was excited to give he a classic look and I'm glad she's really "game" for it!
Thanks to Maricel , my ever-reliable hairstylist for completing the look!


Eyes:
Since the vintage era is more on the heavy eyeliner and red lips, had to use just a minimal amount of shadow for the eyes. I used just one wash of color to the entire eyelid:
NARS Isolde from 2008 Nars fall collection, the lighter shade was used for hi lite applied at the browbone.

EYELINER:
--A good liquid jet black liner is important. Choose a reliable liquid liner that will help you do the cats eye precisely.
--Black pencil eyeliner for the lower lashes.

Cheeks:
1. Hoolabaloo by MAC
2. Stila face luminizer for cheek-hiliter

Lips:
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red

Photobucket

No comments: