Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FLATTERSHADES Must Try#3: MAC Aquadisiac

Get away from your usual boring hues and try an exciting shade that will surely boost your mood!
GET THIS LOOK!
Foundation:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Select Sheer loose powder

Eyes:
LIDS: Mac Aquadisiac
Outer Lid to Outer Crease: Mac Scene
Liquid Deep Black liner

- Wash the entire lid with MAC Aquadisiac be sure to apply this gradually, The amount of color will depend on what you want to achieve. This color can give a brilliant hi glam effect when applied intensely.
- Blend away harsh edges all the way through the above crease.
- Apply MAC scene at the outer lid part of the eyes and blend all the way through the outer crease up to the middle of the eylid. Careful not to blend intensely because you may lose the color effect that you wish to achieve.
- As for the pics shown here I didn't use any color to hilight the brow bone. SHould you wish to highlight the browbones and inner corner of your eyes, try using Nylon, Shroom or Ricepaper by MAC.
Cheeks:
Nars Cream Blush in Portofino
Stila Sun face luminizer

When using a cream blush , it's more suitable if you use a liquid or cream foundation. Right after applying my tinted moisturizer ,I used my fingers to apply NARS Portofino cream blush BEFORE finishing off with my loose powder. This will give me a more natural effect. After applying my loose powder, I just dabbed a little amount of Stila face luminizer right at the top of the apples of my cheeks. Not only will it give my face a natural glow, but this techinique will aslo help my blush last longer.
(PROTIP: when using a cream blush, use it BEFORE applying any powder based products, because when you top a cream based product over powder, blending it together will be difficult and won't give you a good result, this may give you a cakey effect as well.)

LIPS:
Bbby Brown Rouge topped with
NARS Senorita

Photobucket

No comments: