Friday, September 23, 2011

OoTD: My Very First

This is it! my very first OoTD!! For those who aren't quite familiar with the beauty blogword, OoTD stands for Oufit of the Day.

Im quite hesitant to do an OoTD entry since I don't think I have the fashion sense that I could even consider as "blog worthy". But hey, its my journal - here I can share anything to anyone without any apprehensions. I learned that the minute I decided to put my thoughts online, I'm opening up to the whole world..now enough of the drama... hahaha!


This is what I wore today at the office. Smart-casual.

Note that I'm a plus size figure , I think its a bright idea to share my OoTD atleast every now and then since this can also help other plus size figures to get some tips on where to find clothes that doesnt only fit them , but also look good in them and that being big doesnt have to be a hindrance to looking fashionable and fabulous.



Knitted Top - Espada
Pants - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Kenneth Cole , Reaction

accessories:
Bag -spotted and scored this bag along the bangketas of Baguio City,
got this for only......guess what? ------------Php 200.00
Belt - Forever21
Black and Gold Cuff- Hermes


Thats about it for now, I hope I wasnt able to put you to sleep :-)

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Photobucket

No comments: