Wednesday, August 24, 2011

After 2 years

Its been 2 years since the last time I posted an entry here. It seems like 10 years, many things happened in my life that I never even imagined before. Looking back, I was just an ordinary employee working in a software banking company 8 hrs a day inside a small cubicle. I was determined to change my fate and I did.

If there's one thing I'm really good at right now its how I juggle my time. I'm still in the corporate world but I'm much happier now :) because I can say that pursuing my career in make up is now starting to pay off. I'm proud to say that I already lost count of our bridal clients, we are now regular exhibitors in different wedding exhibit events, we are now conducting personal makeup workshop on a regular basis in our own studio :) These are indeed the fruits of our labor. I never felt so fulfilled, with all the hard work and determination nothing is impossible.

Ofcourse, there are still too many rooms for development. I'm still keeping my 8 hr job simply because I cannot afford not to have a stable job just in case things won't go as expected, when you have a daughter to support you simply cant take the risk when it comes to these things..but who knows eventually I will be confident enough to focus on what I really love doing...who knows? I never stop dreaming, if I did I will still find myself sulking inside the 4 walls of my cubicle..nothing to look forward to except the 15th of every month. As of now, I'm happy with my accomplishments..slowly, but surely :) one day at a time...savoring every single moment of our sweet success :)

With this, I would like to thank all the people who helped us along the way, because of you guys, I'm glad to say that I'm here to stay :)

To God be the glory!



Photobucket

No comments: