Saturday, October 11, 2008

FLATTERSHADES Must Try#4: Nars' Sex, Sea & Sun

If you've been reading my blog..you'd probably know by now that I'm a certified MAC lover, I really didn't have the heart to try on other brands LOL! specially when it comes to eye shadows..I only want the best in my makeup kit and for me that means MAC...besides, it has all the shades I want...not until my last trip-- when I got frustrated in getting a NARS discount card at Faces HK (only to find out in the end that I can't even use it here har har!) I must admit though that I was into Nars bronzers and blush (who doesn't know how fabNars orgasm is...) but since I had those already I checked out their eye duo shadows...

The colors were indeed too tempting not to try !! the vibrancy of each shade is really eye catching..and when I tried it on, I can't believe how consistent the shade is..The color that you actually see from their palette is exactly the color that you're getting! (You've probably experienced seeing a fabulous shade of eyeshadow only to find out that it doesn't give you the exact color that you expect once you put it in y
ou lids...or worst, no matter how much amount you apply , it looked chalky, or just plain talc that doesn't deliver at all...) With Nars, even if you put a little amount, it already gives you the actual shade..and if you want a more vibrant effect, just simply apply a bit more than the usual. I hate to admit this..but I'm loving it more than my MAC babies.... :))

Next time you hit the counter, try checking this shade: NARS' Sex, Sea & Sun

EYES:
NARS Sex, Sea & Sun
MAC Concrete

MAC Bitter
MAC Shroom (used at the brow bones))
Benefit Ms Popularity (to high lite the inner corner of the eyes)
B & C Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Black
Lo real Volume Mascara








Photobucket

No comments: