Monday, September 1, 2008

What lies beneath..the makeup: SKINVESTMENT

In less than 24 hours I'll be turning 30, Isn't it weird that once you reach the age of 25..seems like time passes by so quickly than it used to? I must admit I had my share of exasperating thougts, insights before I finally accepted the fact that I am turning 30-- and there's no way I can stop that, but the worst part of it is the fact that as we grow in age, changes come in the skin..from what I've learned from health & beauty books,besides ofcourse treating yourself with the right diet such as fruits, veggies, enough water intake--- those who are in their early 20s should already start protecting their skin from the early signs of aging by having a beauty skin regimen. (remember the ritual? cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturize)

As for me, I started having my skin regimen when I started working , simply because that was the only time I had the means of buying the skincare products that I need. I started with Nivea skin line which is fairly priced, then I tried using AVON Anew which would cost me around 1k /bottle , I also tried using Body shop Tea Tree Oil line, then I ended up with Olay total effects. I had to try all these just to look for the perfect product that suits my skin and believe me its frustrating at times specially when you have to spend a lot of money and it doesn't give the result that you wanted.

Learning the art of makeup made me realize how important it is to have good skin. Makeup is just a tool to enhance what has been there all along, having beautiful skin is still your only best bet to effortless beauty. I made some surveys, read some informative articles and I came across this brand which is well known for their superb skincare treatments..It may be quite expensive compared to commercialized prodcuts that promise us heaven and earth but leave us nothing but empty pockets,but this skincare line gave me fabulous results .

I started using VMV Hypoallergenics Glykeros Line, and this time, I definitely got my money's worth. I never got praises for my skin before not until I started seeing the results that this product gave me. My skin never felt this supple,its never dry, may be oily at times but I never have a breakout so who cares , (that's what oil control film is for anyway)..Id rather be on the oily side rather than having dry skin which is one of the main cause of wrinkles.. and the best part of it all?-- I can put on a very minimal amount of makeup and still look A-OK!
As for me, its never to early to take extra special care for our skin. Don't get tired of scouting for products that really works for you, believe me- you'll thank yourselves in the end :)


VMV HYPOALLERGENICS Active Treatment Cosmeceuticals:GLYKEROS
http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.com

Glykeros Lift Off Treatment Comfort Cleansing CremeSoft Cirebelle Beads and mild Bamboo Crystals in a gentle, pH-adjusted cleanser. For optimised comfort throughout therapy.
Glykeros Micro Dermabrasion, Cellular Revitalisation, Anti-Senescence SystemMild Bamboo Crystals and smooth, true spheres of Cirebelle Beads in a soft, supple créme suspension. Gently but thoroughly cleanses dirt, pore-cloggers and skin-dulling build-up from treated skin.Contains gentle concentrations of the impressive Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Glycolic Acid, plus the Growth Factor, Kinetin, to optimise skin's comfort throughout therapy and to enhance treatment efficacy.VH - 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens). 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested. Non-Comedogenic. For Men and Women, ages 18+.



Glykeros Lift Treatment Toning Essence
Invigorates, deep cleans, and unclogs pores. Firms up, tightens, and tones skin without drying. Excellent for use after cleansing to remove entrenched, deep-seated, skin-dulling dirt.
With Unbuffered Glycolic Acid for micro-exfoliation and Kinetin Growth Factor for cell stimulation.Complements and enhances

Glykeros Skin Firming, Resurfacing Anti-Senescence Therapy.
This Toning Essence revitalises skin as it refreshes after cleansing. Regular use with a Glykeros Lift Formula promotes renewal and provides impressive anti-senescent benefits. Rapidly, skin is transformed: smoother, softer, rejuvenated, and glowing with a healthy radiance.VH – 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens). 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested. Non-Comedogenic. For Men and Women, ages 18+.

Glykeros Lift Primer First Formula
This Lift therapy primer peel contains gentle concentrations of both the impressive Alpha Hydroxy, Glycolic Acid, in its unbuffered form to maximise the efficacy of its Micro Dermabrasion, and Kinetin, a unique Growth Factor so potent, even minute amounts can stimulate cells.
Revitalises skin, promotes renewal and provides anti-senescent benefits. Rapidly, skin is transformed: smoother, softer, rejuvenated, and glowing with a healthy radiance.
VH – 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens). 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested. Non-Comedogenic. For Men and Women, ages 18+.

Glykeros Eye and Lip Lift-Contour Serum
Gentle doses of Unbuffered Glycolic Acid for Micro Dermabrasion, Kinetin, a unique Growth Factor, to stimulate cells, plus Biophytex and Liftensyl to tighten and firm the delicate skin around eyes and lips
Lifts and contours, leaving treated areas hydrated, firm, smooth and taut. Lessens the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and loss of elasticity. Lifts and contours, leaving treated areas hydrated, firm, smooth and taut. Lessens the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and loss of elasticity.
VH - 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens).100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free.Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested.Non-Comedogenic.For Men and Women, ages 18+.

Lifts and contours, leaving treated areas hydrated, firm, smooth and taut. Lessens the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and loss of elasticity. Lifts and contours, leaving treated areas hydrated, firm, smooth and taut. Lessens the appearance of fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and loss of elasticity. VH - 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens).100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free.Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested.Non-Comedogenic.For Men and Women, ages 18+.

Glykeros Lift Physique Face-Hand-Body Lotion
A rich body hydrating lotion with gentle concentrations of Glycolic Acid, in its unbuffered form to maximise the efficacy of its Micro Dermabrasion, and Kinetin, a unique Growth Factor so potent, even minute amounts can stimulate cells. Extends Glykeros Skin-Firming, Resurfacing, Anti-Senescence therapy to arms, legs and body skin. Leaves body skin soft and firm, notably smooth and supple.

May also be used as an interim moisturiser on the face, neck, chest, and hands between applications of Glykeros Lift Primer First Formula or Glykeros Lift Treatment Advanced Formula when starting therapy VH - 27 (free of all known cosmetic allergens). 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Preservative-Free. Usage, Patch, and Clinically Tested. Non-Comedogenic. For Men and Women, ages 18+.

Photobucket

No comments: